As a working adult, you want to be able to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable you to move forward with your career. Many colleges could help you achieve this goal, but Southwestern College Professional Studies knows and understands the adult learner, so our online degree programs are designed with the enhancements that help you learn while continuing with your active life. What are these features that make Southwestern College Professional Studies the right college for you?
- Convenient six-week, online classes
- Eight enrollment sessions per year – so you can begin anytime!
- Progressive transfer policy – Transfer up to 94 credits of previous college, military or work credit
- Designated Academic Success Coaches – assigned to each student to help navigate the path to graduation
- Applied learning opportunities for students in every program to apply knowledge gained through coursework to simulations, case studies, and a variety of types of applied projects and exercises
- Military friendly institution – with dedicated staff to assist military members and special military rates for service members and their spouses
- Classes led by expert faculty, most of whom are practitioners in the field they teach
- Student and financial-aid resources to ensure our learners have the tools they need to succeed
More Reasons to Choose SC
Hear from SC Learners
View FAQs About Online Learning