Why Southwestern College?
- Low-cost, high-quality course offerings
- Over 130 years of experience
- Accelerated six-week format
- Engaging, interactive experience
- Full student support
- Courses taught by Southwestern College working professionals
Explore our online degree programs
All of our degrees and certificates are designed to help you continue your professional journey no matter where you started. Whether you are looking to complete your bachelor’s degree, further your education with a master’s or doctoral, or enrich your education with a certificate, we have a program for you.
Get answers to your online learning questions and more!Nothing is more frustrating than not getting simple questions answered. We have you covered from start to finish!
- If you have never taken an online class before, you probably have many questions! View our FAQs page to learn more about the online learning experience.
- Reach out to an admissions counselor to get answers to any remaining questions. They are a great resource for navigating the complexities of evaluating transfer credit, financial aid, and more. Many are graduates, so they understand the concerns you might be feeling as you consider returning to school.
- Connect with your Academic Success Coach,, a support resource who stays with you during your entire academic career with us. Your ASC is here to encourage you, help resolve problems, guide you in course selection, remind you when it is time to register, and help you find the answers.
- Engage individually with your instructors, who will know you by name and care about your success
Evaluate transfer credit
Southwestern College allows adult students to earn up to 94 credits through a variety of options including military and corporate training, transfer from other institutions, and credit by exam. Contact our admissions team for a complimentary transfer credit review.
Hear from SC students
We love to hear our students’ success stories – we think you will, too! We’ve compiled a few for you, but also encourage you to ask your friends and co-workers about SC – you’ll be surprised how many are SC grads!
Research costs and financial aid resources
We want earning a degree at SC to be financially achievable for every learner. We offer several resources for making your education more affordable, including special education and corporate partnerships, military rates, scholarships & grants, and other financial-aid resources to assist our students.