We are pleased you are considering joining the Southwestern College family. Southwestern College Professional Studies offers practical online degree programs focused on an enhanced learner experience, provided by a regionally accredited, 130+ year old non-profit institution. Each learner can expect: hands-on counselors to help you navigate your program requirements; generous transfer credits to reduce your overall cost and time to completion; progressive, nationally recognized programs; accessible student resources to minimize the stress of degree completion; and small class sizes with experienced, practicing faculty to facilitate interaction and ensure your academic success.
Here are a few first steps to getting started:
- Explore all the reasons to choose SC!
- Check out our degree programs and certificates.
- Contact an admissions counselors or Request More Info for answers to additional questions or concerns, or to navigate the challenges of choosing an academic path.
- Submit your Application for Admission. Your admissions counselor will assist you with completing your admissions file once the application is submitted.
- Enroll in classes. Your admissions counselor will assist you with enrollment in your first session, but you’ll be able to self-enroll after that!
- Maximize your education by utilizing student resources, including your Academic Success Coach, available to provide support and guidance throughout your education journey at SC!