Reservist and Guard Members | Southwestern College Professional Studies

Bachelor and Master Degrees from Southwestern College - Professional Studies

Fall Session 3 classes begin November 5  Apply Today!

Call Now 1.888.684.5335 or Email Us

Reservist and Guard Members

Reservist and Guard Members

As members of the National Guard and Reserves, Southwestern College recognizes the sacrifices you have made for your country. Our dedicated military department is here to assist you with accomplishing your academic and career goals. 

Did you know that the National Guard has several programs for its members to pay for college? In addition to your GI Bill®, qualifying guardsmen may also be eligible for up to 100% Tuition Assistance and scholarships. Southwestern College is also a Corporate Education Partner with the Kansas National Guard Association.

The Two-step Process to Receive Tuition Assistance for Your College Education as a National Guard and Reserve Member

  1. To apply and learn more about your benefits please visit your State’s Education Service Officer. (NG/Reservist will need to visit the ESO of each respective State for TA benefits).
  2. Fill-out and submit the Soutwestern College Application 

All service members eligible must coordinate with education advisors or ESOs or counselor within their military service PRIOR to enrolling to obtain approval for TA.

Other Helpful Information

Information regarding Joint Services Transcripts

Southwestern College will accept up to 64 credits from your Joint Services Transcript. Once you have enrolled in GoArmyEd, Southwestern College will automatically request an official copy of your JST. You can also access your JST by clicking the following link  Southwestern College also requires that students submit official transcripts from each university they have attended within eight weeks of starting classes.  

Official Transcripts can be mailed to:

Southwestern College - Registrar's Office
100 College St., Winfield, Kansas 67156