Online CompTIA® A+ and CompTIA® Network+
Students will learn basic software and hardware knowledge such as installation and configuration. Students will learning networking administration and support skills and display versatility in successfully implementing and support a network and Windows operating system. This course to prepare individuals for the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification exams.
This course consists of 80 instructional hours and is offered as mentored online only.
- Personal Computer components
- Laptops and Portable devices
- Understanding operating systems, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Installing, configuring, optimizing and upgrading printers and scanners
- Networking fundamentals
- Identifying safety and environmental issues
- Understand network security fundamentals
- Install, configure, upgrade and optimize security systems
- IP addressing, subnet troubleshooting, NAT, IP routing
- Switching, VLANs, wireless, authentication and access control
- Physical and hardware security.
- WANS and command line tools
- Software and hardware tools
Who Should Attend Course
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10-006).
- Students should possess a general understanding of Windows and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Mentored Online: $1,754.00
CONTACT US TO LEARN ABOUT OUR ON-GROUND BOOTCAMPS!