The Office of the Registrar manages your academic record from registration to graduation. We're your source of information on transfering credit, ordering transcripts, completing degree requirements and anything to do with your academic status and information at Southwestern College.
Self Service Portal.
Southwestern College and the National Student Clearinghouse have teamed up to allow you secure 24/7 access to your accademic records. You can access Records Request by logging onto Self Service using your student logon and password.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to anyone that requests proof of enrollment.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to lenders and guarantors.
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers and other providers.
- View specific information about your student loans.
- Order or track a transcript
Contact a Registrar's Office Staff Member
Mailing Address: Registrar's Office, 100 College St., Winfield, KS 67156-2499
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Christy Administration Building, First Floor