Software Lifecycle (CISSP-CSSLP)
Students will learn to incorporate security into each phase of the software lifecycle to mitigate threats. Software security concepts, requirements design and testing will be explored in-depth. Students will also consider security issues around steady state operations and management in software deployment, operations, maintenance and disposal. This course will prepare individuals for the (ISC)2’s Certificated Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) certification.
This course consists of 48 instructional hours and is offered in virtual online format only.
- Secure Software Concepts – security implications in software development and for software supply chain integrity
- Secure Software Requirements – capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure Software Design – translating security requirements into application design elements
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding – unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure Software Testing – testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance – security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal – security issues around steady state
- operations and management of software
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition – provides a holistic outline of the knowledge and tasks required in managing risk for outsourced development, acquisition, and procurement of software and related services.
A minimum of four years of experience in two domains.
- Virtual Online: $3,048.00
CONTACT US TO LEARN ABOUT OUR ON-GROUND BOOTCAMPS!
Grading and Completion
Students who complete the coursework and the final exam will be awarded a ‘Pass’ designation and will be issued a Certificate of Completion. Students who do not attend all class sessions will be awarded a ‘Fail’ designation.