70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
The 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 online training course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013. This is the second in a sequence of two SharePoint online training courses for IT Professionals that combine with their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 will help them towards attaining their MCSE: SharePoint certification. This online training courses aligns to Exam 332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. Exam Number: 70-332
After completing this online training course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint Server 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint Server 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint Server 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
- Understand appropriate command-Line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
Who Should Attend This Course
The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013installations in either the data center or cloud. In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing SharePoint Server 2013. Students seeking the MCSE: SharePoint certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed the 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 course, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
Chapter 1 Plan business continuity management
- Plan for SQL high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan for SharePoint high availability
- Plan backup and restore
Chapter 2 Plan a SharePoint environment
- Plan a social workload
- Plan and configure a search workload
- Plan and configure Web Content Management (WCM)
- Plan an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) workload
Chapter 3 Upgrade and migrate a SharePoint environment
- Evaluate content and customizations
- Plan an upgrade process
- Upgrade site collection
Chapter 4 Create and configure service applications
- Create and configure App Management
- Create and configure productivity services
- Configure Service Application Federation
- Create and configure a Business Connectivity Service and Secure Store application
Chapter 5 Manage SharePoint solutions, BI, and systems integration
- Manage SharePoint solutions and applications
- Planning and configuring a BI infrastructure
- Creating and configuring work management
- Plan SharePoint High Availability
- Plan Backup and Restore
- Plan a Social Workload
- Plan and Configure a Web Content Management (WCM) Workload
- Plan an Enterprise Content Management Workload
- Expert-facilitated Virtual Online Classroom: $1,990